Thursday, March 10, 2005

The Best Memory

I stay in seoul for 4 days, and i am really enjoying in this four days.
I had visit the old palace, seoul tower, world trade center, aquarium...

Every morning, my principle -M. Phillippe will bring me to the starbuck opposite savoy hotel to have breakfast. Usually i will eat a cake and a cup of earl grey tea while he will drink a cup of coffee and i have be the starbuck fan since i come back.
(he still owe me a france home made wine, coz i win in a beat by guessing correct the samsung building when we are in seoul tower! Tq to Mr. Li on his explanation when he drive pass the building, hehe! However, i can only claim this prize by going to france!OMG)

David, a very handsome and nice guy giving us training with full patient. Of coz i am very concentrate on the class! :) Merci
Afternoon, we will eat at the canteen at the company we doing training, where i thought a thermometer is a clock! tq christopher for your explanation.
At night, Mr. Li will bring us taste the local korean food. Korea pizza, korea wine, korea BBQ...

Last night in seoul, they ask me a question, "hey , chiam how you find us? the 7 mans with you for these 4 day". i reply "EXCELLENT!". This is the only word and i can off to describe my feeling.

I know that this will be the best journey for me and i will never had it back, coz i am already resign from the job. However, i had learn a very valuable experience which is "what if you not afraid!" (who move my cheese). From the begining which i feel worry, when arrive there i sleep with smile each night, and after return it become a great memory for me.

I feel very thankful for all of you who treat me so nice in this trip. I really hope to meet you all again.

So, what my next destination! China-the awaken dragon.

1 comment:

Johnt|M said...

The Future Destination, ROME !