Monday, November 02, 2009

I AM AMSTERDAM & Hard Rock

This famous landmark is located between Rijkmusuem and Van Gogh Musuem. I had no enter into Rijk musuem as i think i will not had the enlightenment to appreciate the art too. So don't want to waste money.There is a huge field there and of course, more elephants...
Is a sunny day !
On the way walking toward Hard Rock cafe...
Our first lunch is the roadside hotdog. It cost me E2.50! This is the place where we enjoy our lunch. On a bench beside the canal. Seem so romantic right? But the truth is i had been disturbed by a group of pigeon. They fly here and there aiming our hotdog. Oh...i scare la, later they cannot tahan and kiss me how!!!!!!!! Help me help me! Allysa cannot finish the bread, so she throw it to the pigeons. It even attract more pigeon to fight over the tiny bun. Conclusion? the bun fall into river and benefit the duck. So the moral behind this story?? 鹤蚌相争,渔翁得利。
dang dang dang, the hard rock cafe.
The shop is small, the design is little, but still i had bought a t shirt as a gift. E25.45.

3 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

today line is better, finally i can comment :)

wahhaa..jelous you always get a blue sky, maybe is afternoon or evening when u took the photo...

btw i am still searching the pancake and chocolate on the map, because i always lost at holland -___-'''

Johnt|M said...

Thanks for the shirt~ I like it so much~

Yuan said...

AY:the photo i took got morning, afternoon and evening. For my whole trip, only 0.5day got cloud. aiya, sometime cannot jealous one la.hehe
JT: Glad that u like it.