Thursday, April 22, 2010

Stonehenge

Allysa said : " I must go to stonehenge" . I said : " OK, let go ". My friend said : " huh? you want to go stonehenge ah? Nothing one wor, only stone wor..."
Aiyor, already called stonehenge sure only got stone la. But but....i really disappointed when i first saw it.It was so small! I thought it will be something like Angkor??I totally cant feel the mystery here. We were not allowed to touch the stone. It was because previous tourist had done so much of vandalism toward those precious stone. Some even stoled the stone. -__-"
We only took 5 min to finish visited it. As usual all of us was provided by an audio guide. It said that previously, it was a jungle here. But not sure what it turn into a filed today. What was its purpose once time ago? Who build this? Why they want to build this? Too many question to be answered, too many mystery awaiting to be solved.

No comments: