Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Shanghai World Expo - France Pavilion

Actually i had no confident in entering France Pavilion. It was because for the past 2 days when i passby it, the queue was always long. On the third day morning, i decided to give it a try. I told myself, i willing to queue for 2 hours to enter it.Somehow i am very lucky! Although the queue seem extremely long, but i only queue for half and hour! some more i got some free gift - a balloon form Michigan. :)
Once you enter the pavilion, inside was empty with only a garden. Suddenly you feel the natural and you will calm down immediate from the long hot queue outside.
First exhibit was true man show. hahaha, show you how the French cook work in progress. Anyway, French people was famous in fine dining.
Then the statue imported from France.
Painting imported from France. I imagine if they brought in Monalisa....the queue will be few km long.

Last but not least, LV!!!!This is totally out of my expectation.
I think France pavilion was one of the best pavilion in the expo. You got to see so many exhibits. So is worth to queue. At their souvenir store, some people were asking the storekeeper weather they sold perfume. What the!!!! perhaps they also asked weather they sold LV or not. hahahaha!
I bought an eiffel tower t shirt here. Cost me RM50 but the quality was not good. I knew you all will laugh at me, bought the eiffel tower t shirt at Shanghai??? :)

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

Can i be the 1st to laugh u ? ahahahhahahaha

Yuan said...

Anyway, i love the shirt very much...so who care!