Monday, January 03, 2011

Trip to Eastern Europe

Gosh... I never though i will go to Eastern Europe. Yes i knew Prague was beautiful, i knew berlin wall was in Berlin -.-"
I wanted to go Italy, but after so much of frustration in finding the cheap flight ticket, i finally gave up. I told myself, instead of paying RM4k to buy the ticket to Rome (which i can get 1k cheaper if got sales), why not i spend it on some countries that airline do not offer promo price.
So... i knew Prague was beautiful and end up choosing the 12days eastern road by Contiki. Reason being was i wanted a hassle free holiday yet with backpack feels. :)
By purchasing Contiki package during matta fair, i got 10% discount, then we were taking the triple share room, save another 5%! total saving close to RM600 !!

On 28 August 2010, 3 of us (calvin, chloe and me) fly from KLIA to Berlin, transit at Amsterdam. This time, we took KLM. KLM had excellent in-flight entertainment, but the seats were lousy due to 3-3-3 setup.
Second time at Schipol airport. Ohh.... kind of missing it. I try to find the cow that i saw last times but was not successful. This time, nobody hug me. haha. However when i was at the custom for transit, i had been molested by a female cop there! What The...the alarm rang when i go through security door, i don't know why. Then i had been checked from top to toe including to confirm the bra i wear was a real bra...-.-" What a shame in front of everyone. I turn over my head, and saw my friend laughing at me behind. Speechless....
We had our first luxury Europe's breakfast. Coffee and Sandwich. After i back to Malaysia, i saw this cup at some coffee house. And before that i though only Amsterdam had it! haiz... so sua gu.
Another 1 hour flight from Amsterdam to Berlin... so here we started our Eastern Europe semi flash-packer trip.

No comments: