Friday, October 02, 2009

From KL to Amsterdam

18.9.2009.....the departure day

I still worked that day, all my colleagues came to ask me, " are you excited?" Honestly speaking i dont felt the excitment. Maybe i need to settle too many jobs before i went on leave. but thanks to them who send me all the regards and best wishes for my journey.

However, everything changes after working hour when i on my way going home. The excitment raised bit by bit. I had been treated with seafood dinner at Lala Chong by 3 handsome guys (or perhaps they pitty me had to eat roti for 9 days??!!) Then these 3 body guards accompanied me to airport, make me felt like VIP. HEHE!

Wow, now i became really excited when i stepped into KLIA and looked for the check in counter.

See see, MH0016 Amsterdam !

I had already done the web check-in, so i just went to the counter and check in my luggage.

Amsterdam! Here i came!

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

sofa sofa..i am the 1st

Yuan said...

Aiyor, is god damm easy to get sofa in my blog, u though i am so famous as u and ur fren meeh.