Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Awaiting Trip

2 days before departure...

I had been repacked my luggage for the third times. Take out clothes put in clothes...This is first time ever in my life that i took 1 week to do packing. Previously, i will just dumped in whatever T shirt that i can found and closed the case.

But...but...this trip is so so important+special until i need to actually think hard which clothes to wear on which day. And the most surprising is i put in a dress! OMG, it really not me at all!

I had waiting for this trip since year 2002. Planned it for about a year and now i only have 2 more days to go. Time pass so soon before that but for this few days, i felt the time pass extremely slow.

Beside that, i felt this trip had a lot of similarity with my Korea's trip.
1) I am going backpack, not alone but only 2 of us.
2) H1N1 is everyway
3) I speak a little bit of french and they dont speak english.
I think the only different is no more iraq war this time, which is good .

Before i went Korea, i also had a nightmare. I dream that i had been robbed by 2 black mans(sorry i am not racist, is just a dream) at Seoul. I was so angry and i punched each of them on their face and defected them. Hehe.
This time, i think is because i had drunk 老泡参炖鸡汤before i sleep, i dream that i only went to Paris for 1 day , only able to see the eiffer tower throught my hotel window then i came back already! OMG! what a sad and horror dream.
Looking at the similarity, does it mean that it will also be a wonderful trip as the korea trip? :) Sure it is, i will make it come true.

Long time ago i had promised to myself, i MUST go to Paris before i turn 30, and now i am 29 years old and 1 month, so here i come!

3 comments:

Johnt|M said...

Good luck my friend =)

Enjoy ur trip and remember my thing hor :p

Siu KeOnG said...

kakak, pergi alone geh? I also wish to go ...y u no date me geh..

lazy mum said...

:-D
enjoy ur Paris trip :-D