Sunday, May 30, 2010

Church of St-Sculpice

Now, Allysa and me will separate for the rest of the afternoon. She will go back to the McDonald near to Louvre to online and checked her email (really workaholic). I will start my "Da Vinci Code" journey.
Saint-Sculpice chuch was one of the largest church in Paris. In the movie, Silas went here to find the holy grail that he believed it been hided under the rose line. There were very less tourists here.
The entrance fees was also free! Once i stepped in, wow, so bright. It was definitely different from the previous cathedral that i had visited.
I walked toward the front to find the rose line. Rose line rose line where are you. And yes, here was it lying. Hm...a great disappointment. the rose line which as one of the important thing in the movie, was lying at one of the corner with whole bunch of chairs stack in front of it! -.-" maybe it was only important in the movie.
Another famous thing in the church was the biggest organ in the world. Well i did saw a pianist playing some songs, but i don't think this will be the biggest organ.
Soon when i turn around, i saw it. Waa...it was really big. It was placed above everyone! Well, my first mission to Paris was accomplished! I had been to one of the shooting spot of "Da Vinci Code"
On the way back to metro station, i pass by Luxemburg's museum. I never stop for it as i am running out of time.
I need to go back to Eiffel Tower for the third time! Under this sunny day to snap more photo!

No comments: