Saturday, May 15, 2010

First Encounter with Tour Eiffel @ Morning

From Hotel Invalides, we walked pass few streets, after walking for about 10 minutes. I saw him...Wow, this is the place where i always saw in the magazine and photo, this is the place where tourist around the world like to take photo with him. Unfortunately the weather is not good today. Never mind i will came again.
I can't explained why i like him so much. I had his miniature in my room, my living hall, my office, my laptop, my car...Maybe in one of my pass life, i borne in Paris?
初次见面,内心并没有想象中的激动。我觉得我看到罗浮宫还更激动一些。我只感觉有一种完成使命的感觉。那么多年,那么辛苦终于来到了。真的是不枉此生啊 。
We purchase the E13 ticket to go up to Eiffel Tower, until his second level. At first i planed to had lunch or dinner at the restaurant up there. But the price was too expensive, at least RM300 per pax. So just forget about it.
It had a little bit of rain on that day morning. We can't stay long at the platform as the wind was freezing us. This information board shows that i am now 10433km away from Kuala Lumpur.
View from top.
Can see Arc De Triomphe from here.
The dustbin also engrave with Eiffel Tower logo.
This was where we came from, the field.
Its so cold up there, we decided to had a coffee. Sound romantic?! I order the cheapest coffee which is espresso.And stupid me didn't know that espresso was very small cup. Arrr....not worth la.
I almost go crazy when i stepped into the souvenir shop inside the tower. Wa my god, everything here were with Eiffel Tower logo, bag, key chain, mug, bowl, t-shirt, ear ring...LOVE IT so much!Thinking of bought all of them back.
Thanks to Mr. Eiffel who designed this tower. Although French people hate its when it first built but when time pass, it proved its importance in telecommunication service. Its was also a product from world expo!
One important things to do here was to post a postcard. Only here, you can get the stamp with Eiffel Tower on it. We get some cheap pirate postcard from a souvenir van, and bought the stamp from automatic machine. Everything was automated.
坐在艾尔菲塔底下的石墩,拿着两张明信片,心里琢磨着要写些什么。之前只想到要寄卡,却从来没想过要写什么。想了一会,在要寄给爸妈的卡上写(原本要写英文,后来觉得当然写是写华文啦)。。。亲爱的爸妈, 谢谢你们生我出来,让我有机会来这美丽的巴黎 Merci。。。写完已热泪满眶。看看四周那么美丽,这个世界那么可爱,那种完成梦想的感动,我感觉很幸福。终究我还是在这儿哭了。可是这是幸福的眼泪 。
人生不就是要不断的有梦想,不断地挑战。不管最后能不能成功,在这一路上走来的经历,也已经能让人回味无穷,了无遗憾。

No comments: