Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Experience in backpack to Europe

After i back from my trip, my friends ask me : you backpack to Europe?
I said : yup
They ask again : How many people going ?
I said : 2
They will come out with the facial expression of "waaaaa....you so brave..........."
Well, i don't know is it because i was so Brave, or i had confident in Europe. Anyway, Amsterdam,London and Paris were backpacker friendly, they are quite safe too, of course crime can happen every way so must be smart.
I feel graceful that this trip was so fascinating and safe. It is difficult to get a companion who willing to travel with you. I mus thanks to Allysa - although sometime she is full with complaints :) We also very lucky in getting the cheap flight ticket on the travel date which we wanted. Also i would like to thanks to my parent who support me on my decision to go on this trip.
Is a great new learning experience for me. Never think that my dream will come true. Never think that i will be at Paris one day, walking and relaxing on the street, admire the master art piece in Louvre, enjoying theater in London, seeing how red light district of Amsterdam looks like...This time, i see the real Europe.
Total expenses for this trip = RM7500 (flight ticket, hotel, food, transport, shopping...)
If take out the unnecessary expenses, it can be reduced to only RM6000. Amazing huh! spend 9 days in Europe and only use RM6000! This is consider the standard of a flash packer. It can be further reduced RM500-1000 if you stay in hostel dom. :-)
So why afraid? Hmmm...i think i must go back to Paris again. Perhaps after 5 years times ??!! YEHA!

No comments: