Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Louvre @ Night

910pm, i sat at a bench outside of Louvre. My leg almost broken, so tired. Imagine i had walked from 5pm to 9pm?! And my walking speed was quite fast! I wish to continue walking but i really can't. So i took out my camera and shoot some night scene and video tapping.
While i turn around to shoot the video, a group of man on bicycle passby me. One of them ride directly toward me! I got shock and stepped a few steps back.
He said : You are afraid!
I replied : I just get shocked! (actually i though he want to pull my bag! choiii... here is not malaysia la)
He waive at me say : Have a nice trip Mademoiselle!
And continue riding his bicycle. What the .....does it consider a romantic encounter???hahahaha!
My Da Vinci mission not ended yet. I wanted to find the Rose Line. It was so dark outside. While i am worrying whether can i find or not, it appeared!
Yeah!!!! I found it !!! I wanted to find the pyramid too but its actually covered by grass and not allow people to step on it. Only Prof Langdon in the movie and kneel down and pay tribute to "holy grail"
This was my last night in Paris, it was such a great great night. Eiffel tower was on my left, Louvre was in front of me. 目视着人类的两件瑰宝,无限满足。Really feel no regret in my life already. What a good fortune that i had a chance to come here and had all this good memory. :)
I watched 2010 after back from Paris. My heart so pain when i saw all the artifacts, paintings had been destroyed. I asked my parent, if the end of the world came and all mankind die. After many many years, will the second generation of man still able to draw Monalisa? will they also build Eiffel Tower? Will they sculpt the statue as what in Louvre? Will they compose the music as nice as what Mozart & Beethoven did?
I pray and pray, the end of the world never come. The world is so awesome, it was so beautiful. Let its keep its beauty, let all these things remain here ever after a long long time.

No comments: