Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Louvre - is already a jewel by itself.

I had 4 hours for Louvre, so i decided to spend 1 hour for each floor . Well, end up i only able to finished 3 floors. Not finished seeing everything, just able to main exhibits (about 10 items per floor). Crazy Huge!!!!A solo traveler asked my help to take photo for him. After i took for him, i looked at the exhibit and said " it is so interesting" He replied : The roof is also interesting.
We walked together for a short while and head to different hall.
I felt i am walking in a living 3 dimension museum. Everywhere , everyplace there was painting, design...
A kind uncle help me to this photo with the famous pharaoh - Ramses II
Sculpture hall.
Sarcophagus of husband and wife.
Some statue waiting to be exhibited. I read from somewhere, Louvre was always not enough of manpower due to its huge size, so it cant open all hall together.
This is the statue i love the most. I love it when i saw the photo my friend taken. It was beautiful and so real. I just quite surprise that this size was smaller than what i imagine.
This make me think of "Lord of the Ring "
View from inside of Louvre.
The Napoleon Apartment. I only remember all things were red and gold in color. Damm geli. Imagine if i stay in this kind of house, i will go crazy by the color tone.

No comments: