Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Louvre - More exhibit

This was Code De Hammurabi - crave with an ancient law code.Armoire Boulle
I fall in love with this sword. It was so so pretty! I cant stop looking it for more than 5 min. Its description board writtien " Epee des grand maitres de lordre de Malte Martin Guillaume biennais " So long and all in French. All the description here was only french! Had try to search online to see who its belong to but failed.
I knew that i won't be able to see all the things, so as smart people as me, i bought a book from Louvre, a mandarin one ooo, it had 300 pcs of famous exhibit in Louvre and only cost me RM60. All color printed! So So cheap!
This was some kind of music box?!
I think we can only see this kind of staff in movie.
I can't stop laughing when i saw this. Hahahaha! I asked that guy, what is this? He also no idea.Most of the things i able to view were from Egypt.
Ancient jewelry, a must see item for me. :)
This door look like the one in Night Of Museum II.
When i walked around, suddenly i had a strange feel. Oh mummy! I did dare to go closer but my six sense told me it was real mummy. Because the thing look so old, so aging,its much more different from the replica and from the movie. You can feel their spirit within...
I remember i read from a book, there were hundred of mummy in Louvre! Of course most of it were in the basement hiding.

Hmmm, was this the ET bird?

No comments: