Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Hard Rock Cafe Beijing

Am i in Beijing? Oh it is unbelievable. This is first time in my life that i stepped in a Hard Rock Cafe. Before we were here, my colleagues were crazy about it. They wanted to buy the Hard Rock T shirt as collection! What so special about the T shirt?
The T shirt was printed with the city name that the cafe was operate. Ie: In bejing it will be hardrock beijing, london it will be hard rock london.But yet this restaurant make me felt i am in US rather than beijing. How can it be?? we must enjoy chinese dinner in China.
However it was an unforgetable experience for me. I know Hard Rock now.The food was not bad, the song was nice, we celebrated some colleagues birthday here. We shop at the rock shop but i didn't bought anything.
Most of the customers were Mat Salleh.
在北京还有一些地方。上次来过的王府井,我还记得那只应天上有的烤羊肉。可惜啊可惜,事过境迁,人面桃花依旧在,唯有羊肉无所踪。这里的小贩区经过整顿,我已经找不回那个美味羊肉串的味道了。心痛中。。。花了5元买的烤羊肉,一点都不好吃。
巴士有经过地坛,不过我还没去过。估计和天坛差不多。
北海公园,皇帝吃饭的地方,也是还没去过。
景山公园, 明朝最后一个皇帝上吊的地方。去过了。

1 comment:

Johnt|M said...

I am waiting...

My Amsterdam Hard Rock shirt =)